Seven billion People one Planet, consume the Resources with care.
Clean and Green Environmental Society (CGES) has been established as a Vibrant Body of Professionals to promote the program for Clean and Green India to saving the environment with the following Aims and Objectives.
- CGES will act as a Think Tank to promote environmental education, diffusion of useful knowledge for the protection and preservation of the environment among the members, public, institutions.
- Think Globally but act Nationally.
- Care and Share the Nature.
- To provide opportunity for better interaction among researchers, teachers, social workers, school children and NGOs on the environmental issues.
- To generate awareness among the masses and policy makers for saving the environment.
- To organize lectures of reputed professors and environmental scientists of India as well as abroad.
- To hold seminars, conferences / symposia / workshops / training programs, focusing on the thrust areas of environmental awareness / issues at national and international levels.
- To grant financial support to scientists / research workers for attending National / International seminars / symposia, conferences in India.
- To award medals / certificates / honours to individuals / organizations who / which have achieved outstanding distinction in the area of environmental education, awareness, conservation of bio-diversity and research programs.
- To honour outstanding environmentalists, life members of the CGES as ‘Fellow of the Society’.
- To publish Newsletter of the Society.
- To address all such issues or matters as may be related to the protection, preservation etc. of the environment at the local, state, national or international levels
- To provide consultancy services for the establishment and improvement of the Botanic Gardens, Arboreta, Parks, Herbal Garden, Green Belt, Construction of Urban Ecology etc.
- To conduct training courses for the gardeners, supervisors, managers under the Skill Development Program of the Govt. of India and other such programs in Uttar Pradesh and other states.
- To provide authentic information on the medicinal, economical, ornamental, pollution tolerant plants and their source of availability